The European Journal of Political Theory has released a special issue devoted to Michael Oakeshott. Contributors include David Boucher, Efraim Podoksik and Glenn Worthington. Access is restricted, but single-article and 24-hour accounts are available for purchase.
Update (25 October 2006): This issue of the journal has now been released as a special free sample.
Update (1 January 2007): Featured articles:
- Contingency and Judgement in Oakeshott’s Political Thought, by Bruce Haddock (2005)
- A Qualified Defence of Oakeshott’s Politics of Scepticism, by John Horton (2005)
- Oakeshott’s Skepticism and the Skeptical Traditions, by John Christian Laursen (2005)
- Poetic Experience and the Good Life in the Writings of Michael Oakeshott, by Glenn Worthington (2005)
- How Oakeshott Became an Oakeshottean, by Efraim Podoksik (2005)
- The Rule of Law in the Modern European State: Oakeshott and the Enlargement of Europe, by David Boucher (2005)