The Michael Oakeshott Association typically holds an academic conference every second year.
Some time in 2017, details to be announced probably in late 2016.
- 2015 Conference at the University of Hull
- 2013 Conference at Colorado College
- 2011 Conference at the University of Tulsa
- 2009 Conference at Baylor University, Texas, USA
- 2007 Conference at Jena, Germany
- 2006 Conference at Colorado College (postponed from New Orleans, 2005, because of Hurricane Katrina)
- 2003 Conference at Colorado College
- 2001 inaugural MOA conference at the London School of Economics.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.