Penn State Companion Official Launch
The Penn State Companion will have its official launch as part of a colloquium sponsored by The Alexander Hamilton Institute and Colgate’s Center for Freedom & Western Civilization. The colloquium format will be Liberty-style except that there will be an audience.
For those able to attend, you will be most welcome.
The dates: Thur, April 18 – Sat 20, 2013
Oakeshott session: Sat 20th: 12:45-2:00pm.
The event will take place at the Turning Stone Resort Casino, upstate NY.
Paul Franco, Tim Fuller, Steven Gerencser, Rob Devigne, Ken McIntyre, Corey Abel, Elizabeth Corey, Martyn Thompson, Ken Minogue and I will be there. Other participants include:
1. Steve Ealy, Senior Fellow, Liberty Fund (discussion leader)
2. James S. Robbins, Senior Editorial Writer for Foreign Affairs, Washington Times
3. Peter Coclanis, Associate Provost, International Affairs, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
4. Doug Macdonald, Associate Professor of Political Science, Colgate University
5. Ray Douglas, Professor of History, Colgate University
6. James Kurth, Claude Smith Professor of Political Science, Swarthmore College
7. David Frisk, Eismeier Fellow, Alexander Hamilton Institute
8. Khaleel Mohammed, Associate Professor of Religious Studies, San Diego State University
9. Dr. Charles Asher Small, Director of the Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy (ISGAP) and Koret Distinguished Scholar at the Hoover Institution
10. Alexandra Wilhelmsen, Professor of Spanish, University of Dallas (not yet confirmed)
If you plan to attend, please let me know so that I can have the readings to you sometime in January.